Filey Town Council holds an Asset Register of all Council Property, Council Land and Council Assets
Please contact Gina Robinson the Town Clerk for further information.
E-Mail ~ email@example.com ~ Tel 01723 514498
52A Queen Street
Land Registry Registration Number NYK129139
Filey Town Council operate from the Council Offices.
The Council Offices comprise of a reception and downstairs offices, a small Committee Room, small kitchen and store room and upstairs comprises of a Council Chamber and the Crimlisk Fisher Archive
8-10 Queen Street
Land Registry Registration Number NYK227288
Filey Town Council own the Filey Museum building and are responsible for its maintenance. Filey Museum building has been leased to the Trustees of Filey Museum on a 25 year lease since 2001.
Land Registry Registration Number NYK16565
Parish Wood land is owned by Filey Town Council but has been leased to the Filey Brigg Ornithological Group since 2003 on a 30 year lease and this group manage the community woodland.
Land Registry Registration Number NYK329921
Queen Street Garden is owned by Filey Town Council and is a terraced garden which is open to the public and has spectacular views overlooking Filey Bay.The Town Council maintain several commemorative seats which are on the path above the garden and in an area which is known as ‘Fisherman’s Lookout’.
The Town Council have currently closed Queen Street Garden off to members of the public due to ground investigation works being carried out as some of the terraces have been subject to water damage and for health and safety reasons some areas of the garden are not safe for members of the public to use
Off Muston Road
Land Registry Registration Number NYK333876
Filey Town Council own the Allotment Land and lease this to the Filey Allotment & Garden Association who manage and maintain the majority of the site under a 9 year lease which has been renewed for a further 9 nine years with effect from 1 April 2017, the lease has been registered with the Land Registry under Title Number NYK436796.
Land Registry Registration Number NYK398430
Filey Rotary Club gifted the Filey Bandstand to the people of Filey and entrusted Filey Town Council to manage it. A tri-partite lease was made between the Filey Rotary Club, Scarborough Borough Council (as the Landowner) and Filey Town Council.
This has been placed on the Filey War Memorial, in Memorial Gardens, Filey.
In August 2014 Filey Town Council funded a Centenary plaque to commemorative The Great War of 1914-1918
In July 2015 Filey Town Council funded a special set of two Commemorative Seats to commemorate WW1 and WW2 which have also been placed in Memorial Gardens as a mark of respect for fallen war heroes.
The Filey Tapestries Group gifted the four Filey Tapestries to the people of Filey and entrusted Filey Town Council with their safekeeping. Filey Town Council insure the Filey Tapestries for all risks. (Housed in The Evron Centre, Filey)
The Filey Tapestries Agreement
( PDF File )